Weekend Update: Nation Vs Zombies


Heading to Nation Vs Zombies this weekend! Not as player, but in a press/media capacity, I leave tomorrow for what looks to be an HvZ of a different scale. They aim to have players from every corner of the United States (and what looks to be the continent, given players from Canada seem to be arriving as well) joining in the fight against the zombie infection. If you're going, drop a comment! I'll be doing interviews, taking pics, talking to players, and seeing how the action goes down.

Also make sure to check the action on my social:

Instagram
Facebook: #roadtoNvZ with the other players
Twitter
Periscope (hopefully, depends on the connection I have)



Also running for Open Play, The Thunderdome -I've checked out the arenas in Colorado and Detroit, this will be a little different, but all roads lead to flinging foam.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,