Toy Fair 2016 - Testing Paper Shooters

Paper Shooters at Toy Fair 2016
Vas The Stampede


After a bit of press for the last year or so, Paper Shooters is finally ready for the U.S. shores! I've been following the brand ever since they approached me some time ago, and it was good to finally see and shoot a finished product. I went for the GoPro POV while aiming and shooting. Note the priming between shots and the shell ejection.



The basic kits will run $29.99 and may include the following (pulled this from their website, I assume it will be the same in the U.S. during release:)

"Your 138 piece kit contains :
- All plastic components, screws and springs to create your PaperShooters™ base model
- 8 highly detailed A4 die cut cardboard pieces that contain all the individual pieces to create your awesome Zombie Slayer camo skin
Also included :
- 50 ‘Soft- splat’ paper pellets. Just dip them in water for 20-30 seconds, load them into shells and blast away!
- A mould to create endless amounts of ammo from ordinary paper. Got paper,? Got ammo!
- 6 shells that eject with every shot!"

I will have a more in-depth look at this when the samples come in and will give more of my thoughts then. Already, I know that it's supposed to be a pretty involved build and I am looking forward to taking a crack at it. It's not going to be the usual blaster out of the box experience, but I am definitely taken with the look and feel of the product.



GET CONNECTED:

Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,