Nerf N-Strike Elite Retaliator and Rampage Range/Demo follow up videos



Thanks for stopping by!  I had some more time, so I took the Nerf N-Strike Retaliator and Rampage out for some additional testing.  I wanted to look at performance depending on using original streamlines vs. Elite, original Nerf N-strike blasters vs. Elite, and so on.  I decided to just make one gigantic video, but have no fear!  The link to each pertinent section follows.  And yeah, I kept the Retaliator barrel on for its firing.  I'll do another vid without it soon, but in the meantime:



Handy dandy timing break down for the video-
There's still more to do, such as checking the ranges and accuracy without the barrel (personally, I like the looks so I kept it on) and a general opinion on the Elite line.  But, that's another blog post.  As for today, enjoy seeing what the blasters shoot like :)

Now that the video is done, I'll be updating this post in a few minutes with pictures as well.  Stay tuned!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,