Nation Vs Zombies Game Highlight: Chris's Last Stand

Chris The Human Fends off Zombie Horde so others may live at Nation Vs Zombies 2016



Chris, a player from Ohio, opted to hold off the encroaching zombie horde during Nation vs Zombies, in what I like to call pulling a "Boromir" (I'm sure other people do it too, but that's not important). This, is his story.

 I was fortunate enough to record this, and moments like THIS are why I sometimes have to step back and carry the camera, not the blaster. Tough job, someone's gotta do it. I still have the main video to work on, so more highlights to come!

Nation Vs Zombies: where 400-500 blaster/undead enthusiasts got together and had a good time of it. Next year: Athens, Ohio.



Get Social:

Facebook - Foam From Above 
Instagram - Blasterbot1984
Twitter - @VasTheStampede
Periscope - @VasTheStampede

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,