Nerf Mega Thunderbow Info (2014 Release)

Started getting some messages, and heard about this - 


"NERF N-STRIKE MEGA THUNDERBOW
 
NERF N-STRIKE MEGA THUNDERBOW Toy
(Ages 8 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $39.99/Available: Fall 14)
Awesome NERF MEGA performance transitions from blaster to bow with the addition of the N-STRIKE MEGA THUNDERBOW toy. The bow’s dynamic arms and traditional pull back system can fire five NERF MEGA whistler darts in a row up to an amazing 100 feet.  Includes 10 MEGA Whistler darts and holds up to five NERF MEGA darts at a time. Available at most major retailers nationwide and HasbroToyshop.com

So there you have it, a 2nd surprise info drop from Nerf (leading up to the UK Toy Fair, and eventually New York.)

I'll admit, I'm going to hold back judgment though given this Air Zone Extreme Power Bow blaster from some time ago - 


I'm sure Nerf's taken the design and jazzed it up (especially shooting Elite Mega darts and all) but until the blaster's in my hands there's just not much I can comment on.  I'm intrigued to check it out though,  

I don't think I see a trigger or a tactical rail on the blaster... so... "dynamic arms... traditional pullback..." interesting. 
 

Ah well, enough speculatin'.  We'll just have to see!
 
 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,