Nerf Vortex Pyragon... Battle-tested!

Just wanted stop in... Didn't get any photos/video from today's game w/TTAGS (wanted to focus on playing for the first time in awhile), but my Nerf Vortex Pyragon and the 40 round drum got some work today :)

The slam fire action is pretty smooth and flawless (as demonstrated in some test fire videos) but the accuracy and general feel of the blaster is aces in my book (to be fair, we were playing Freeze Tag and on a playground with a jungle gym; about 30-50' apart at times.)  I was moving under/around well with it, and taking out entire teams under a cloud of discs.  No misfires, no jams, and replacing mags when empty was easy and fast.  Can't ask for much more in my book.

If only I had a room full of UV lights and a slew of white vortex discs... Disc Wars a la Tron coming right up!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

Labels: , , , , , , ,