COMING UP: Where it all started - Chicago Toy And Game Fair!

So, this is pretty much where my journey began, even with Nerf experience and all that, I needed to make a jump to a proper toy industry event to cut my journalistic(heh) teeth.  The Chicago Toy and Game Fair - Hasbro was there, Razor, and a whole bunch of other great companies.  It is also one of, and I think the only place where toy industry people make themselves available to the public in a focus group/market testing kinda format.  You can try before you buy, and meet a whole bunch of great people and game inventors.  Seriously, you should check it out.

THAT BEING SAID, this week I'll give away a FREE family pass to The Chicago Toy and Game Fair!  Just shoot me  an email: foamfromabove at g m a i l . c o m and I'll randomly select a winner a week until the event, the weekend of NOVEMBER 19 AND 20.

Come on and check it out, you'll have fun and be glad you did :)

Labels: , , ,